Daily prompt 21: You’ve been exiled to a private island, and your captors will only supply you with five foods. What do you pick?
- Chocolate. This is a must, because chocolate releases endorphins. So while I’m on an island with strange captors, I can at least feel happy about it.
- Bacon should be on this list, but I’m not naïve enough to eat anything in this situation that will make me thirsty (even though I could ask for water, and then use my pee-time to swim away?). So I will have to stick with steak. Gotta have some steak. Steak makes everything better, guaranteed.
- Golden Grahams. Don’t even need milk. I’d eat them straight out of the box, no problem.
- Mash potatoes and gravy, eaten with a spoon to increase delicious potato-ness.
- Steak. Oh, I said that already didn’t I? Well, last night I ate 12 types of steak. So…I’d have rib-eye, and then I’d also have top-side rump. Or I could just go the whole hog and ask for a t-bone, and then I’d have a weapon when I’m done then as well.
This isn’t just a steak. This is a sexy t-bone steak. Medium-rare. With a little seasoning.